How to Donate
How and where to leave donations
- Outside of pantry hours, you may leave donations in the large (8’ x 2’ x 2’), outside drop-box by the pantry doors. For larger donations, or if box is full, please call the pantry and let us know.
- We also have drop-boxes at these participating locations throughout the community:
- Eastern Asia Bistro – 3 Mt Olive Rd, Budd Lake, NJ 07828
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill – 51 International Dr S, Flanders NJ 07836
- Robert A Scirocco & Assoc., – 98 US 46, Budd lake, NJ 07828
- Adam’s Bakery – 41 Rt 46 E Budd Lake, NJ 07828
- Dino’s Pizza and Restaurant – Village Green Shopping Center, 100 US-46, Budd Lake, NJ 07828
- When you visit these local eateries to enjoy a meal, please bring and donate non-perishable food for those less fortunate.
The donations we accept
- Non-perishable food and personal care items that are NOT expired, opened, or damaged.
- Average size products. We cannot break down large packages.
- Monetary donations*
- Gift cards for local supermarkets*
- We accept ham and/or turkey for the holidays (please contact pantry in advance)
*Money and gift cards should be delivered to the Mt. Olive Pantry during pantry hours or sent to: Mount Olive Pantry, 6 Naughright Rd, Hackettstown, NJ 07480. Or you can use the button below to send a donation. (Note: PayPal account not required.)
These donations allow the pantry to purchase what is needed, including fresh produce.
We strive to keep these essential items in stock:
Oils for cooking
Broths and Soups
Oil for cooking
Rice (2 Lbs max)
Mac ’n’ cheese
Nut butters (Peanut)
Personal Care Items
Please, no institutional sized packages.